FLATEARTH! Are we on a spinning ball? :)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the flat earth community! Debates Ideas & general chat please use as you wish :)

Go down

Welcome to the flat earth community! Debates Ideas & general chat please use as you wish :) Empty Welcome to the flat earth community! Debates Ideas & general chat please use as you wish :)

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 am

Hello people! We (me and my partner) have decided to create this forum for people to discuss and talk ANYTHING flat earth related!

We realise there are many different 'models' people believe in and that causes a bit of disagreements between some. Here we want all people to post there beliefs be it concave, convex, dome, endless plane etc.. And try and find out the truth whatever that may be.
Please feel free to post anything you want as long as its not filth or abusive.

My name is Lee Redpath and my partner is Lauren Frere we have been watching many videos viewing websites etc over the last year or so and now believe we have been bullshitted and lied to since birth and so has everyone else for the last 500 years or so.

This forum is all new to me but i thought would be a good place to get together and share our proof, Ideas and videos pictures basically everything!

Admin
Admin

https://flatearth.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum